Hello All,
I just wanted to share that I was listening to the recording of the high teaching the other day and I was so struck at how profound this story is. Remember how those of us at the actual teaching were all kind of fried at the end? That is uncharacteristic for me but I was a zombie at the end of that night.
Well, as I listened to Sage's voice telling the story of Lilith, I felt as if I could pause the recording and meditate for a half an hour on each sentence! I want to encourage all of you to consider buying a recording and listen to it at home, because there is a wealth of richness in it. Each paragraph, each sentence, even some words, jump out and give food for thought. No wonder I was so tired after listening for an hour and a half! This story truly is a lot for me to get my arms around. I have enjoyed breaking it into smaller pieces.
I looked up "bliss" the other day and the definition that I liked the most was: the search for God, to live in God. I loved that. Bliss seems to me to be a holy state; the practice of being present and open hearted. Some days it's easier than others to be in this state or to do this practice. Today it's harder... So I'm hoping that I can just keep my eyes on the hills and not get called into the cave and find some silence to listen to the God-voice within.
xoxo
Saturday, October 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
i am leaving a practice comment - it is soooo easy...yea!
Post a Comment